GET Rs. 60,000/- Loan Without Debit/Credit Card
We all know how much Indians love shopping and wait eagerly to get their products on the biggest ecommerce sites – Amazon and Flipkart’s festival sale every year at discounted price.
This year too, both Amazon and Flipkart offers amazing deals and discounts especially for Indian users. Now it’s your time to prepare yourself to shop on Flipkart Big Billion Days sale and Amazon Great Indian Festival sale with a wide range of products at unbelievable prices and with huge discounts.
In fact, many of the customers cannot buy their products as they can’t pay the high amount in a single payment. So in a bid to give some releif to customers, both Amazon and Flipkart have come out with some innovative schemes to push sales and attract people by offering the best possible deal they can.
So, ahead of their biggest festival sale events, both ecommerce portals – Flipkart and Amazon have announced that customers will be able to avail instant credit of Rs. 60,000/- to purchase their products without a credit or debit card.
Yes, You read it right! Now you can purchase any products worth upto Rs. 60,000 interest-free without providing any credit or debit card, but you just need to furnish your 12-digit Aadhaar number and PAN card details.
A step-by-step process for Flipkart/Amazon Cardless Credit:
Flipkart Cardless Credit:
- Open Flipkart mobile app
2. Click on the cardless credit option
3. Now click on ‘apply now’ option
4. Select 3 or 6 months for no interest EMI and anything beyond (9 to 12 EMIs) will attract an additional interest 25% per annum on the loaned amount.
5. After clicking on ‘apply now’, you will be asked to enter Aadhaar & PAN details and click on submit option.
6. You will receive an OTP to your mobile number linked to Aadhaar card and then Flipkart will approve instant credit based on your records for up to Rs 60,000 credit.
Amazon Cardless Credit:
1. Open Amazon mobile app
2. Now click on Amazon Pay EMI option and Click on ‘Get Started’
3. If you are eligible for the credit line, then you will see “You are Selected” message.
4. Then, click on “Check Eligible Amount” message
5. Now enter Aadhaar and PAN Card details, accept the Terms and Conditions, and set-up a payment method.
6. Once done, you will receive an OTP which is linked with your Aadhaar card and Amazon will allocate an amount upto Rs. 60,000/- based on credit score.
Finally, shop and then pay later.
(Please note: The cardless EMI offer will be only available to some people who can see the cardless credit option on the app menu).
Is This Legal?
Although, this scheme was a good move by the e-commerce portals to help out people, however, some legal experts said that asking for KYC details like Aadhaar number and PAN card details for giving cardless credit may be in violation of the recent Supreme Court order (Section 57 of the Aadhaar Act) barring the use of Aadhaar identification by private companies from storing Aadhaar data.